Providing Excellent Elder Care
We are a residential setting specializing in Generalized Care, Memory Care, and Palliative Care with a Holistic Approach. Located in a quiet neighborhood in Woodbury, our team provides outstanding quality care for up to four senior residents.
Activities and meals are customized to each resident’s needs and preferences. Families are welcome to visit often. A large back yard and deck allow wonderful access to the outside.
Sagewood Care Home offers a staff-client ratio of 1:4, with caring and familiar staff who cherish your loved one as a unique person, honoring the individual in a loving tranquil setting. Our home allows residents to be themselves in a loving, family environment.
- 24-Hour Supervision
- Dementia Program
- Medication Setup and Administration
- Personal Care Attendant On-Site for 24 Hours
- Incontinence Care
- ADL Assistance
- Weekly Vital Sign and Weight Monitoring
- Three Home-Cooked Meals and Snacks Daily
- Intake Monitoring
- Socialization Groups, Exercise, and Outings
- End-of-Life Care
- Nurse On-Site, Hours Vary
Some skilled services and respite care are available. Please call for an assessment and availability.