Sagewood Care Home Oakwood Rd
Sagewood Care Home is looking for CNA’s and HHA’s who enjoy improving the quality of life for seniors and can exhibit great communication skills, strong work ethic, and team-players.
Full-time, Part-Time and Night Shift available with flexible hours. Join us and be a team member.
- Assist clients with activities of daily living as indicated on their individual care plan including, but not limited to dressing,
- showering, grooming,
- nail care
- Medication administration and reminders
- Assist with feeding and other everyday tasks.
- Monitor client’s condition and reporting changes to Nurse administrator. Meal preparation and cooking.
- Companionship Laundry and Light housekeeping
- Complete incident reports according to policy.
- Reports to RN Supervisor any medication changes, or any PRN medications that have been administered to a client.
- Understands procedures regarding home care tasks and charting procedures when performing these tasks.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment.
- Promote independence, not dependence, with clients offering choices and fostering self-help skills.
- Provide back up to other staff as needed to ensure 24 hours staffing. Provide on-the-job training for new team members.
- Must be mature and emotionally stable using a calm and kind tone of voice.
- The ability to remain calm in difficult or unusual circumstances. Previous experience is preferred but not required.
- Paid Time Off, Free Meals, and working in a supportive positive work environment.
Stay updated with our job postings!
In the meantime, send your application below.